Who wants to work with us, should be motivated with respect to Sinergia’s vision and mission because, in order to implement them, it is necessary to overcome many challenges related to human resources management, to economic-financial budgets management, to processes computerization, to a law system among the most complicated in the world. We need people having this profile:
- Resilient (ability to withstand the stress);
- Able to learn new topics in a fast, effective and efficient way;
- Suitable for teamwork.
This might be an opportunity for a young graduate/undergraduate to become part of a young team which is planning to grow and become a major player in the consultants landscape at a regional level (centre and northern Adriatic).
Sinergia is seeking enterprising and determined undergraduates to build a cohesive team to strengthen its own group:
1. Job profiles and internship opportunities:
- Data Management Consultants & IT Process Integration: the consultant must support private and public companies in improving their performances or in carrying out projects involving the use of technology and mainly the use of a custom made software. The consultant will also be employed in the company’s software development projects.
- European Projects Consultants: the consultant must support public administrations and private companies in developing and managing projects co-financed by the EU, in particular on development topics and/or innovation in relation to the organisational environment, process or product innovation.
- Risk Management and Performance Improvements Consultants: the consultant must support companies in achieving their own economic and financial objectives in strategic development projects and/or in keeping legal risks under control in topics like e.g. environment, safety etc…
- Applied Computer Science,
- Business Administration,
- Legal Sciences for Employment Counsellors and for Occupational Safety,
- Political, Economic and Government Sciences.
Foreign languages: English.
Mobility: Willingness to travel independently at Sinergia’s offices and customers.
Preferred requirements: residence or domiciliation in the Province of Pesaro and Urbino.
2. Besides the above-mentioned positions, Sinergia is looking for undergraduates with entrepreneurial spirit to meet the challenge of an IT project in organizational terms, aimed at streamlining the bureaucracy related to legal risks; if you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us!